- Aengus Bridgman, Costin Ciobanu, Aaron Erlich, Danielle Bohonos, and Christopher Ross. 2020. Unveiling: The Electoral Consequences of an Exogenous Mid-Campaign Court Ruling, The Journal of Politics.
- Aengus Bridgman, Eric Merkley, Peter John Loewen, Taylor Owen, Derek Ruths, Oleg Zhilin. 2020. The causes and consequences of COVID-19 misperceptions: Understanding the role of news and social media, The Harvard Kennedy School (HKS) Misinformation Review.
- Aengus Bridgman. 2020. A non-partisan legislative chamber: The influence of the Canadian Senate, Party Politics.
- Eric Merkley, Aengus Bridgman, Peter John Loewen, Taylor Owen, Derek Ruths, Oleg Zhilin. 2020, A Rare Moment of Cross-Partisan Consensus: Elite and Public Response to the COVID-19 Pandemic in Canada, The Canadian Journal of Political Science.
- Aengus Bridgman, Eric Merkley, Peter John Loewen, Taylor Owen, Derek Ruths. Conditionally accepted registered report. Registered report on evaluations of deservingness of government aid during the COVID-19 pandemic, The Journal of Experimental Political Science.
- Taylor Owen, Peter Loewen, Derek Ruths, Aengus Bridgman, Robert Gorwa, Stephanie MacLellan, Eric Merkley, and Oleg Zhilin. 2020, Lessons in Resilience: Canada’s Digital Media Ecosystem and the 2019 Election. Prepared for the Public Policy Forum and the Digital Democracy Project.
- John R. McAndrews, Aengus Bridgman, Peter John Loewen, Daniel Rubenson, Laura B. Stephenson, Allison Harell. 2020, Evaluation of the 2019 Federal Leaders’ Debates. Prepared for the Leaders’ Debates Commission.
You can also find my articles on my Google Scholar profile.